Seven BennyPoints for Choplin's in Cornelius

A year ago went to Choplin 's for a lunch. It left a good impression so we decided to go back for diner with friends. 

After receiving the menu's I asked about if there is a special I got the an answer that I have heard before in Manhattan "Every thing is special" Not very friendly or helpful since dining also  goes about a good experience this will cost Choplin's one BennyPoint.

The water did not tasted like a swimming pool and when I asked if they filtered the water she told me "Off course" I just love that a restaurant takes the effort to filter there water and say "off course" we do that. I wish more restaurants and food places would pick up on that for this the get a extra BennyPoint

We ordered the fish and steak while we where waiting we got some fresh baked bread. 

   Nebraska Angus filet Migno


The quality of the meals is a bit higher then most restaurants.



The desert tasted good but can us some more creativity in the prestation. Some mint leaves with chocolate desert would have done the trick.

Choplin's could have scored a top score of eight BennyPoints but the glitch when I asked about the special will cost them on leaving the sore at seven BennyPoints


Choplin's website



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MPD Arrest Five in Organized Retail Theft Ring

October 28 - Arrest in connection with 38-year-old cold case rape and attempted murder MOORESVILLE, NC

Mooresville Man Charged With 20 Counts of Second-Degree Exploitation of a Minor

please sign up to get email notification

Name

Email *

Message *