Seven BennyPoints for Ichiban Hibachi Buffet - Mooresville NC

On 10 march I visited a Ishibashi Hibachi Buffet in Mooresville NC. The ambiance was great friendly services. There is big  varieties  on the buffet deep fried Sothern food, a hibachi grill, pizza, salad bar, sushi arb, desert bar, many varieties  on meat however the some beef was a bit funky and they had even some chinese dishes. I like to give them eight BennyPoints for the buffet and there kindness.

I don't like to drink water that taste like a swimming pool it messes with my pallet and drinking chlorine is bad for your health I advise restaurant to use filters. Ishibashi Hibachi Buffet prepares food and  serves unfiltered city water this could cost them four BennyPoints but when I asked for bottled water. They took an effort to find a bottle water with no extra charge unlike some restaurant who ask up to three dollars. I still have to subtract one  BennyPoint  for the serving and preparing food with chlorine with a total score of seven BennyPoints.










Comments

  1. I was sad when the New York Hibachi Grill shut down for Covid as I had been a steady Customer since the building housed Peking Palace. So after sitting idle for a year, I was excited to see the building re-open recently. The whole presentation was very familiar, but thuis time, the buffet was barely warm and all the familiar items were mediocre. I was very disappointed and confused because most of the dishes and arranghements had been retained, but not the quality. The original Family ran the place with a friendly iron fist but something is badly missing now....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MPD Arrest Five in Organized Retail Theft Ring

October 28 - Arrest in connection with 38-year-old cold case rape and attempted murder MOORESVILLE, NC

Mooresville Man Charged With 20 Counts of Second-Degree Exploitation of a Minor

please sign up to get email notification

Name

Email *

Message *